The company connects to audiences through current performance work, offering insight into the creative collaborative process via Meet The Creatives events, Open Technical Rehearsals, Pre and Post Show Discussions, Open Studio and Inside Scottish Dance Theatre. CLPL is delivered for colleagues in Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Education contributes to the development of dance as a discrete art form and in cross fertilisation with other disciplines.
Through Audience Engagement we aim:
- to develop rich engagement opportunities to deepen knowledge and interest in our work
- to work with key strategic partners to maximise resources
- to offer audiences a range of opportunities to engage with us and ensure increased access for all
- to work with community partners including Dundee Dance Partnership to engage a broad audience
- to create opportunities that break down barriers to access